Hyzaar (Losartan-hydrochlorothiazide) Acquisto. 50/12.5 mg
Hyzaar Consegna Durante La Notte. Hyzaar Generico è usato nel trattamento dell' ipertensione. Viene usato per ridurre il rischio di infarto Costo Generico Del Hyzaar in pazienti affetti da ipertensione.
Valutazione 4.4 sulla base di 150 voti.
Prezzo da €1,56 Prezzo di la pillola
Leggi tutto › Crollare
- Come assumere
- Effetti collaterali
- Interazioni farmacologiche
- Dosa Saltata
Generic Hyzaar contains a combination of hydrochlorothiazide and losartan. Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention. Losartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonists. Losartan keeps blood vessels from narrowing, which lowers blood pressure and improves blood flow.
Generic Hyzaar is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). It is also used to lower the risk of stroke in certain people with heart disease.
Take Generic Hyzaar exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Take Generic Hyzaar with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Hyzaar: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. In rare cases, Hyzaar can cause a condition that results in the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, leading to kidney failure.
Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine.
Stop using Generic Hyzaar and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- eye pain, vision problems;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- urinating less than usual, or not at all;
- drowsiness, confusion, mood changes, increased thirst, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling).
Less serious Generic Hyzaar side effects may include:
- stomach pain;
- back pain;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- skin rash;
- runny or stuffy nose, sore throat; or
- dry cough.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Generic Hyzaar may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Hyzaar.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Do not use potassium supplements or salt substitutes while you are taking Hyzaar, unless your doctor has told you to.
Before taking hydrochlorothiazide and losartan, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- any other blood pressure medications;
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- celecoxib (Celebrex) or valdecoxib (Bextra);
- cholestyramine (Prevalite, Questran) or colestipol (Colestid);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater);
- a barbiturate such as amobarbital (Amytal), butabarbital (Butisol), mephobarbital (Mebaral), secobarbital (Seconal), or phenobarbital any other diuretics, ethacrynic acid (Edecrin), furosemide (Lasix), hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ, HydroDiuril),
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), diclofenac (Voltaren), diflunisal (Dolobid), etodolac (Lodine), flurbiprofen (Ansaid), indomethacin (Indocin), ketoprofen (Orudis), ketorolac (Toradol), mefenamic acid (Ponstel), meloxicam (Mobic), nabumetone (Relafen), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), piroxicam (Feldene), and others;
- a muscle relaxer such as baclofen (Lioresal), carisoprodol (Soma), cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril), dantrolene (Dantrium), metaxalone (Skelaxin), or methocarbamol (Robaxin), orphenadrine (Norflex), or tizanidine (Zanaflex);
- a narcotic medication such as hydrocodone (Lortab, Vicodin), hydromorphone (Dilaudid, Palladone), levorphanol (Levo-Dromoran), meperidine (Demerol), methadone (Methadose), morphine (Kadian, MS Contin), oxycodone (OxyContin), or propoxyphene.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with hydrochlorothiazide and losartan. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use.If you miss a dose, take as soon as remembered; do not take if it is almost time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.Store at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (between 15 and 30 degrees C) away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep away from children and pets.