Adalat (Nifedipine) Acquisto. 10 mg / 20 mg / 30 mg / 5 mg
Ordinare Pillole Di Marca Adalat. Adalat Generico è usato nel trattamento dell' ipertensione e dell' angina (dolore al petto).
Valutazione 4.4 sulla base di 161 voti.
Prezzo da €1,24 Prezzo di la pillola
Leggi tutto › Crollare
- Come assumere
- Effetti collaterali
- Interazioni farmacologiche
- Dosa Saltata
Generic Adalat (nifedipine) is in a class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. Nifedipine relaxes (widens) your blood vessels (veins and arteries), which makes it easier for the heart to pump and reduces its workload.
Generic Adalat is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and angina (chest pain).
Always follow your doctor's instructions and the directions on your prescription label when taking Generic Adalat. Swallow Generic Adalat whole on an empty stomach. Never crush or chew this medication.
It is not recommended to take Generic Adalat while eating grapefruit, or drinking grapefruit juice. Try not to increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit in your diet while taking this medication. Speak to your doctor for further clarification.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Adalat: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect while using Generic Adalat such as:
- worsening angina;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- feeling short of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling.
Less serious Generic Adalat side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness;
- drowsiness, tired feeling;
- nausea, constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- mild rash or itching;
- joint pain, leg cramps;
- warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin; or
- urinating more than usual.
This is not a complete list of Generic Adalat side effects and others may occur.
Take your time getting up after taking a dose of Generic Adalat. One should be careful to not rise quickly after sitting or lying down as abrupt movement might cause dizziness or lightheadedness. Always disclose your medical history with your doctor before embarking on a new medical treatment.
Do not take Generic Adalat if you are allergic to nifedipine. Consult your doctor if you have a history of heart, kidney, or liver disease (especially cirrhosis), or digestive problems. Avoid heavy drinking while taking Generic Adalat.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- acarbose (Precose);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora) or other narcotic pain medications;
- digoxin (Lanoxin);
- St. John's wort;
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate) or rifapentine (Priftin);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), or erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin);
- antifungal medication such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Sporanox), or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), timolol (Blocadren), and others;
- a heart rhythm medication such as quinidine (Quin-G) or flecaininde (Tambocor);
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra, or saquinavir (Invirase);
- medicines used to prevent organ transplant rejection, such as sirolimus (Rapamune) or tacrolimus (Prograf);
- other heart or blood pressure medications such as benazepril (Lotensin), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), doxazosin (Cardura), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan); or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol), phenobarbital (Solfoton), or phenytoin (Dilantin).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Adalat.
Never exceed the recommended dosage of Generic Adalat. Missed doses should be taken as soon as the users remembers, however if it almost time for the next dosage, skip the missed dose and revert back to normal schedule. Do not take more than 2 doses of Generic Adalat in one instance.
Store Generic Adalat at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F (between 15 and 30 degrees C) away from moisture and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep away from children and pets.